Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bathroom Mussiness

Students are faced with negative comments, even in the bathroom stalls. Students are challenged with reading the mean comments while using the restroom. School restrooms are student's resources when they are not feeling well, students should feel comfortable entering the bathroom. Students who want to hide their sorrow often take a walk to the restroom in hope to relieve their sadness, then return to their regular school day. It is difficult to read such harsh comments on the bathroom stalls that may effect their emotions. Verbal bullying surrounds our environment, it may be found anywhere. It may directed toward anyone.
Name calling may effects others well being, be careful with the use of your words and how they may make others feel. Verbal bullying can be anything about weight, appearance, racist, sexual or homophobic bullying.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a post about this topic because it is one of the main types of bullying that I see in any school or public place. Many people would neglect it where others would take part in it. I did have difficulty writing about this topic because I had to reflect on my past, seeing and witnessing many rude comments written on bathroom stalls and rumors being written all over them. My purpose of writing this post was to make people aware of their surrounds and help show alternative ways to spread positivity.

    ReplyDelete